Can I Foster?
Find out if you can foster by answering a few quick questions
This could be your opportunity to change a life for the better
Swiis Welcomes Carers From All Walks Of Life
Swiis welcomes carers from a variety of backgrounds including:
- Single people
- Couples (married and unmarried)
- Same-sex couples
- Homeowners and non-homeowners
- Employed or un-employed
- Parents and non-parents
- People over 65.
By far the most important credential is your ability to listen, understand and provide a caring, stable environment for a child or young person. You will also need:
- A spare room in your home
- Enthusiasm, a positive outlook and empathy
- Respect for individuality and diversity
- Willingness to learn from your own and other people’s experiences and to attend regular training.
I have been with Swiis for 7 years now. They are the most supportive organisation I have ever come across. They really care.