- This event has passed.
Swiis Foster Care Stand at Job Centre Hartlepool
April 25 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
Fostering as a career choice
Are you interested in learning about fostering and how you can become a foster carer? Come and join us for a friendly and informal chat.
Our amazing and knowledgeable team are at the Job Centre, Hartlepool on 25 April to answer any of your questions, such as:
- Can I be a foster carer and what is the process?
- How long does it take?
- How much do foster carers get paid?
- If I am a foster carer already can I transfer?
- What support do foster carers receive?
- Can I work and be a foster carer?
We can also tell you the benefits of fostering with Swiis:
- £353 to £650 per week (dependent on placement type)
- First placement ‘start up’ payment
- Full, ongoing and extensive training
- Professional health and education support
- Carer Mentoring programme
- Dedicated 24/7 support
Transform the life of a young person by becoming a foster carer with Swiis.
Eager for more information? Get in touch today!