Once upon a time the magical gems of Storybook Land were stolen by a marauding gang of maleficent malcontents. It is up to you and your favourite fairy-tale characters to join the quest on the East Lancashire Railway to get them back and rescue everyone’s happily ever afters. You’ll learn all of the prized princess skills and noble knightly know-how you need!
This interactive quest will see you and your family join colourful and quirky costumed characters on a steam train ride, during which you will take part in a host of entertaining activities to complete the story.
Included in the trip:
– One return trip from Bury to Rawtenstall hauled by a royally restored heritage steam train.
– A two-hour fairy-tale experience with the East Lancashire Railway’s most noble lords and ladies.
– Princess themed activities.
– Plenty of photo opportunities.
– Food and drink will be available to purchase from the café on Platform 3/4 at Bury Bolton Street Station and from the on-train buffet.
Princess Academy also runs the 2nd and 23rd August.
Adult £13 / Adult with child under 2 on knee £13 / Child £8.50
To find out more, visit http://www.eastlancsrailway.org.uk/events-activities/2018/2/princess-academy.aspx