As one of the largest independent fostering agencies in the UK, we pride ourselves on our continued focus on supporting and nurturing our carers, to ensure they can provide the best possible outcomes for children and young people in their care. To ensure they can focus on achieving this we offer extensive support.
We will be holding an open day ‘information session’ all about fostering.
If you have been thinking of fostering or starting a new career, are over 21, have a spare bedroom in your home, and have the time and energy to support children and young people, come along to our open day.
Our friendly staff will be there to answer any questions you may have over an informal chat!
Swiis offer all Foster Carers the following.
- £353 to £650 per week per child*
- Full on-going extensive training
- professional Health and education support
- Comprehensive round-the-clock placement support
- Expert assistance with challenging behaviour
- Paid holidays
- Long-term, short-term, respite, & emergency placements